Portable Solar Energy Power StationsPortable solar power power stations may sound, to some, like a dream. They can consider many places where portable solar would work, such as the RV they like to take camping, or the boat they use for long fishing expedition. They can not think of, however, that portable solar energy power stations actually do exist.
Portable solar energy power stations have lots of useful usages, which we will discuss later on, however exactly what is portable solar energy?
Description of Portable Solar Power
Portable solar energy is energy created from sunlight, the generator being of a size and form that can be moved readily from location to place.
Most portable solar power units use photovoltaic panels (PV panels) in one method or another. Some are surprisingly little, and can be brought in a pocket, while others need to be proceeded a flat-bed trailer or truck.
Examples of Portable Solar Power
You might currently be utilizing portable solar energy without understanding it. The following are examples of different sizes and styles of portable solar energy.
Pocket calculators have been using portable solar power for years. Expose the calculator to sunlight, and it stores solar power for use.
2. Garden lights, or lights around a pool now utilize portable solar power. If you desire to reorganize your lights, or you decide to bring one as a flashlight, the portable solar power goes with you.
3. A multipurpose portable solar energy unit is the fold-out solar panel that can be carried in a case the size of your day organizer. Wherever you take it, you can open the panel to charge your cellular phone battery, GPS, or other comparable "device" you carry.
4. "Powerfilm" products are paper-thin PV panels-- more examples of portable solar power. These items can be easily reached charge practically all NiCad, nimh or lithium batteries. You can charge batteries for boom boxes at the beach or while camping. You can charge your digital camera or camcorder while on a walking. As long as you have sunlight, you have portable solar power.
Flexible PV panels, durable and rugged, provide portable solar power for hikers and campers. This portable solar power can be rolled up like a sleeping bag, and then set up anywhere.
6. Larger portable solar energy power stations can consist of one or more photovoltaic panels (PV panels), basic wiring for the input jack, and a battery-- in some cases described as a power pack. A commercially-produced portable solar power unit like this might also consist of a little fluorescent light, and a connection to your lorry's cigarette lighter plug.
Examples of Innovative Portable Solar Power
Portable solar energy can, as we stated, be carried with you. It can power a small heating system in a winter season outdoor camping tent, or offer a reading light for campers.
As our demand for that value and convenience increases, portable solar power is becoming more ingenious. Portable solar power is yours to use, anywhere, complimentary.
Did you learn about these items? Some are experimental, however others area on the marketplace.
1. If website you want "lady-like" portable solar power, you may choose the "Power Purse" as a lovely accessory. This purse is more than a device, though. It can power up little electronics. Designed by Joe Hynek in a handbag competition, this little black bag is covered with laminated portable solar power panels. It has a brief plastic manage, and can easily be brought anywhere. Think of the possibilities.
2. But a purse is not always appropriate. If you're stuck in the middle of nowhere, in a field, you may be happy to have the "Juice Bag" backpack on your shoulders. A Juice Bag is a worldwide patented portable solar power backpack. Flexible ballistic nylon photovoltaic panels make it lighter than solar bags with stiff glass photovoltaic panels. Take off your Juice Bag when you have to charge items such as cameras, cell phones, or GPS units. It generates electricity in both indirect and direct sunshine.
Portable solar power is also readily available in a relaxing coat with several pockets. Slip the 3 ounce portable solar power panel into an unique holder on the back of the jacket, and you can generate energy for your electronics.
Portable solar power power stations make usage of these concepts and more. They may be large enough to produce enough electrical power for a little town, or little sufficient to be brought by a child. Whichever it is, portable solar power is certainly "on the go" in lots of locations and in lots of ways.
A multipurpose portable solar power system is the fold-out solar panel that can be brought in a case the size of your day planner. Larger portable solar energy power stations can consist of one here or more photovoltaic panels (PV panels), simple circuitry for the input jack, and a battery-- sometimes referred to as a power pack. If you want "lady-like" portable solar power, you may choose the "Power Purse" as a lovely accessory. Flexible ballistic nylon solar panels make it lighter than solar bags with stiff glass solar panels. Slip the 3 ounce portable solar power panel into a special holder on the back of the jacket, and you can generate energy for your electronics.